A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of experienced test rod & rope engineers to join our client’s rapidly growing team in Scotland.
- – Test Roding and Roping of UG Ducts.
- – The identification of traffic management requirements.
- – The identification of tree cutting requirements if works are OH.
- – The production of SLD’s on successful completion of tasks.
- – The creation of accurate A55 documents.
- – Reading an understanding Microsoft Word/Excel/PDF based Job Packs.
- – Reading and understanding BT Duct diagrams.
Knowledge, Experience And Skills
- – Previous Telecoms experience and a good understanding of the Fibre Optic Network.
- – Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
- – First Aid
- – Manual Handling
- – Hold a valid NRSWA Street works Operative Licence Unit 2
- – Basic DBS Check less than 3 months old (Desirable)
- – Full Driving Licence
- – Smart Awards / NOPS Registration
- – MT003 Openreach Accreditations
If this seems like an ideal opportunity for you, please apply with an up to date CV that includes your current contact details and we will be in touch.