- – Obtain brief prior to each survey to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications.
- – Responsible for the collection and reporting of telecoms survey data on site, along with appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or data to be added to other schemes.
- – Employ associated industry guidelines and client specifications.
- – Lead and work effectively with Assistant Surveyors.
- – Deliver telecommunication network intrusive surveys to time, cost and quality.
- – Supervision of supporting employees allocated to intrusive surveys.
- – Responsible for documentation of intrusive survey results using client and in house applications.
- – Work with other surveyors to provide the survey reports to the required standard, format and output, within the required timescales.
- – Maintain effective communication between clients, main contractors and supply chain.
- – Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks.
- – Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements. Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines.
- – Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to whilst on site – such as: Health & Safety, NRSWA, CDM etc.
- – Participate in ‘lesson learned’ and contribute to the improvement of processes.
- – Participate or lead in the development of equipment, methods or software.
- – Maintain equipment and vehicles as required to ensure they are always available.
- – Minimum of 2 years telecoms surveying or relevant experience.
- – Experience of telecoms surveying in utilities and construction.
- – Conversant in the use of telecoms surveying equipment (EML & GPS).
- – Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite.
- – Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly.
- – Forensic attention to detail.
- – Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- – Good organisational skills.
- – UK driving licence.
- – Conversant in the surveying of Openreach, Virgin Media and other alternative networks.
- – S11 accreditation
- – Network operator qualifications e.g. NOPS.
- – Experience in other forms of surveying e.g. utility, land or GPR.
- – CSCS Card.
- – NRSWA Certified.
This role is predominately a field based role. Night shifts and weekend shifts may be required, as well as some days spent working in the office. You should also be flexible with travelling and working away from home as this may be a possibility.