An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telecoms Supervisor. We would love to hear from you if you have fibre network experience within a telecom’s environment.
Reporting to and directed by the Project Manager you will support gangs employed by our clients suppliers locally to ensure all safety, compliance and quality standards are met through a defined audit and inspection regime.
- – Highways Authorities Relationships – work with suppliers and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through ensuring consistent high levels of Streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality.
- – Inspection Regime – complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements. Recording all results and undertaking remedial actions with the supplier’s gangs. Ensure that no further improvement notices are issued by local Highways Authorities
- – Field Manager – monitor gang whereabouts and effectively manage your site visits using the Field Manager system.
- – Environmental Compliance – ensure that all activities undertaken in the field and at suppliers’ depots are fully compliant with environmental legislation.
- – Supplier Competence – undertake assessments of supplier’s operatives.
- – On-boarding – support the supplier partner and Operations Compliance Manager with on-boarding of new Operatives.
- – Experience of supervising civils or cable gangs working in the highways network or having held a position of ‘site supervisor’ or similar in the construction or telecoms industry.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- – IOSH Managing Safely
- – Use of Solo, Qlikview, ConnecT etc.
If you’re interested in this role then please forward your CV to email@example.com