- – Reporting to and directed by the Project Manager you will be a customer ambassador in the field, responsible for enabling the delivery all works in the workstack through the resolution of access and fluidity issues.
- – In the course of your duties, you will liaise with Highways Authorities, Network Rail, local businesses and members of the public.
- – You will also be engaged in activities in support of hot jobs and will attend joint site meetings with any specialist contractors.
- – Safety and Streetworks – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant, correctly completed documentation.
- – Access – deal with members of the public and local businesses to resolve and local access issues.
- – Joint Site Meetings – attend JSMs with asset owners to progress hot jobs and suppliers of specialist services e.g. directional drilling, to unlock fluidity.
- – Policies & Procedures – familiarise yourself and your team with company policies and procedures and adherence to them.
- – Urgent Safety Issues – make sure that you are available on the phone to support 2-hour and 4-hour defects as and when they are raised.
- – Depot Management – support the Delivery Performance Manager in assessing any jobs in a Solo depot marked for closure before it is made inactive.
- – Customer Relationship – develop a collaborative working relationship with all customer’s representatives locally through the delivery of outcomes that meet all customer requirements.
- – Partner Performance – support your Partners in performing to such a level that service credits are not incurred, and the customer is satisfied with company performance.
- – Programme Management – work with Partner and PMO to ensure that jobs are programmed for delivery in line with business priorities and validated required by dates.
- – Escalations/Complaints – work with Partners to ensure expedient resolution of all escalated issues.
- – Access – work with Partners, members of the public and local businesses to resolve site access issues as they arise.
- – Access – management of the wayleave and permission to dig processes locally.
- – Variation Orders – support the Partner in the preparation of VO54 requests and quotations.
- – RFA – work with Commercial and Supply Chain Management colleagues in the preparation of items for approval by the RFA Board.
- – Job Fluidity – through the provision of technical solutions and deployment of civils avoidance techniques maximise fluidity in the company workstack.
- – Must have 2- 5 years experience of supervising Civils, Poling or cable gangs in the highways network or similar in the construction or telecoms industry.