Reporting to the Snr Project Manager, responsible for the local client contract management relationship and business reporting. A key deliverable of this role is to provide the business with fully built detailed programme to enable delivery against contractual milestones You will be responsible for the city specific plans on a rolling quarterly basis, as well as tracking weekly / monthly performance . Highlighting the critical path activities with the City Lead and delivery managers you will ensure that the operational teams have regular reviews prior to commencement of future network build.
You will be able to communicate effectively and at senior level; have experience in, complex program management and capacity planning, complemented by excellent interpersonal skills and a strong problem-solving ability.
- Program management – building quarterly programs in conjunction with the delivery teams to meet the customer expectations and business needs in line with bid assumptions.Safety – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant documentation correctly completed.
- Capacity / forecast planning – identify and communicating future resource requirements across multiple locations and the identification of gaps highlighting risk to the senior team.
- Customer Relationships – through regular communication and positive delivery outcomes establish an effective working relationship with the customer such that telent is seen as the preferred supplier in your area.
- Data Analytics – providing MI on all aspects of delivery, tracking against agreed City delivery plans, cost and revenue MI against bid assumptions, performance against Contractual KPIs.
- Reporting – provide formal contractual dashboard interfaces to the customer.
- Business Plan – Supports and inputs to future business plans with a 2 – 5 year horizon.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Knowledge of NEC 3 framework contract an advantageExperience of Project/Delivery Management.
- – Project Management – Experience of complex delivery program’s through partners and Delivery Depots.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – IOSH Managing Safely Educated to degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- – Prince 2 or MSP Practitioner accreditation is preferred though not essential for this role.
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that they offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with their Reward scheme