Fastnet has a great opportunity for a Telecoms Project Manager. You will be based in the Nottingham area and this is a permanent position.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with previous experience of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts. You’ll be working for that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other communication providers, including Gigaclear. You’ll have opportunities to transfer into other sectors, and even different technology areas.
Reporting to the Project Manager 2, the purpose of the role is to project manage all production and associated functions of the Network Build on and off site, including pro-actively liaising with both the Field Operations delivery team and direct with the suppliers making sure all activity is delivered on time, within budget, to high quality standards, and making sure that everything that is being deployed is within a safe environment to HSEQ standards.
- – To keep Project Sponsors and other stakeholders up to date with progress.
- – To monitor spend against budget.
- – To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
- – To perform other duties as required.
- – To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- – Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- – Manage productivity and assign roles, tasks and responsibilities necessary for completion of the work.
- – Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- – Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
- – Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- – Must be adept in use of software systems.
- – Must have basic numeracy and literacy skills, to GCSE standard.
- – Prince2 or show equivalent understanding (preferred).
- – City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
If this sounds just up your street and you are looking for a new challenge, please contact us today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call.