Project Manager – working from home.
We are on the lookout for 12 Telecoms Project Managers, working from home with close links to Germany. National and International travel maybe required on occasions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a variety of excellent project management skills, including accomplishing a project on time, in scope and on budget.
A full driving license is a must, alongside a laptop and phone.
Day rate of £275-£325.
Accountabilities / Objectives:
- Strategy and Planning,
- Delivery and Closure
- Project reporting and Project reviews
- Customer relations and customer satisfaction
- Project Documentation
- Resource Management
- Cost and Finance
- Risk Management
- Experienced in delivering telecoms/data centre/ infrastructure-based projects within set timelines and budgets.
- Ability to digest technical engineering work packages.
- PC Literate, including MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Proven track record in engineering and implementation management.
- ITIL, PMP and/or Prince2 and/or Agile
- Proven experience
- Cloud: VMware
- SDWAN: Cisco
- UCS: Cisco
- German, English
- Degree or equivalent education (training and/or experience).
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- British Safety Council Level 2 Risk Assessment.
If you have the above skillset and experience, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply or for further information please contact email@example.com Telephone 02476 243678