The Field & Streetworks Manager will act as the lead for Streetworks performance, Supervisor competency and supplier performance. Reporting to the QEHS Lead, they will ensure there are structured Streetworks plans in place for the contract and that performance is measured and high standards are maintained at all times.
- – Work with the operational teams to ensure Health and Safety and Quality Standards are in place.
- – Ensure that processes and procedures are effective and consistent to national requirements within Streetworks.
- – Ensure reports are provided and managed to effectively manage Streetworks on the contract.
- – Ensure that data, reports and presentations on performance and improvement is compiled as and when needed for all stakeholders to effectively monitor performance and improvements.
- – Deal effectively with any escalations brought to your attention surrounding Streetworks.
- – Effectively manage HA relationships with Streetworks counterparts to mitigate risk.
- – Work with the Streetworks Agent to ensure Streetworks action plans are in place and delivered to increase Streetworks performance
- – Act as the lead with the client Streetworks team and HA’s in improving engagement across the region.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Have strong operational experience with experience in managing supervisors
- – Understand Streetworks and can engage with HA’s and relevant stakeholders to implement Streetworks improvement plans
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Supervisor qualified (Units 10-16)
- – Expertise for NRSWA, TMA, and/or Chapter 8, Reinstatement, Site management
- – Customer relationship management
- – Sector knowledge of highways or utilities NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that they offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Retail Rewards Scheme