Are you ready for a new challenge??
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Based Coordinator. We would love to hear from you if you have civils and fibre network experience within a telecom’s environment.
You will support gangs employed by our customers suppliers locally to ensure all safety, compliance and quality standards are met through a defined audit and inspection regime.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate, including in house benefit packages.
- – Work with suppliers and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through ensuring consistent high levels of Streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality.
- – Complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements.
- – Monitor gang whereabouts and effectively manage your site visits
- – Undertake assessments of supplier’s operatives.
- – Support the supplier partner and Operations Compliance Manager with on-boarding of new Operatives.
- – 2 – 5 years’ experience of supervising civils or cable gangs working in the highways network or having held a position of ‘site supervisor’ or similar in the construction or telecoms industry.
- – NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- – IOSH Managing Safely
- – Use of Solo, Qlikview, ConnecT
If you have the experience and qualifications and would like to work amongst a positive work culture that offers progression opportunities and treat you like an individual, then don’t delay contact me today!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Or if you would like an informal chat feel free to contact me on (phone number removed).
I look forward to hearing from you.