We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a full time Field Agent in Newbury Berkshire.
Reporting to and directed by the Operations Compliance Manager you will support gangs employed by our client’s Partners locally to ensure all safety, compliance and quality standards are met through a defined audit and inspection regime.
- – Safety – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant documentation correctly completed
- – HA Relationships – work with Partners and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through ensuring consistent high levels of streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality
- – Inspection Regime – complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements. Recording all results and undertaking remedial actions with the Partner’s gangs. Ensure that no further improvement notices are issued by local Highways Authorities.
- – Field Manager – monitor gang whereabouts and effectively manage your site visits using the Field Manager system.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- – Full Driving licence
Excellent employee benefits:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Reward scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then please apply below or on (phone number removed)