Reporting to the QEHS Systems Development and Improvement Manager and supporting the HS&S Team. The purpose of this role is to provide internal assurance in respect of the application and effectiveness of management systems.
- Leading our client’s Infrastructure Services Internal/External Audit Programme.
- Develop and review documentation for the delivery of their management systems assurance programmes.
- Ensuring that an annual programme of supplier capability audits covering all key suppliers is established and implemented in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure records of all audit and assessment activities are maintained using the appropriate templates / forms.
- Providing monthly summary report outlining progress to the audit programme, in month results / audit activity and any other issues or aspects covered.
- Advising operational teams and suppliers in respect of recommended close out actions following either internal or external assessments.
- Coordination of new supplier pre on boarding assessments in conjunction with their Supply Chain and the EHS Team.
- Knowledge of standards, processes and methods relevant to all aspects of Telecommunications installation activity and supplier management.
- Analytical and the ability to apply tools and methods to determine root-causes of failure.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with knowledge and authority regarding all aspects of the role, both internally and externally.
- Internal / External Auditor qualification (ISO standards).
- Entry level qualification or qualifications in a related discipline (for example NEBOSH Certificate).
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that they offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Company Vehicle
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with their Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.