We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Telecoms Delivery Manger in Berkshire area.
Reporting to the Direct Labour Depot Manager you will be employed to manage the delivery programme for the depot, interfacing between the Depot Supervisors and the Project Program team. Responsibilities will include coordinating the Civils and Flex activities and ensuring the activity plan for the PON estimates is efficient.
Duties and responsibilities:
- – Supervision – Daily supervision of teams and attendance at Site.
- – Carry out Joint Site Meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
- – Provide updates on a regular basis to works control and noticing department
- – Coordinate and record multiple site meeting with varying authorities.
- – Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site. (NRSWA)
- – Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered, Updating SOLO Notes & Project tracker notes.
- – Report daily to the line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- – Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
- – Ensure all Job Pack Supporting Documents including ‘Box to Box’ Diagrams and Openreach A537 forms are completed accurately and to specification.
- – Ensure that all Traffic Management / TTRO requirements are met and recorded.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Demonstrable understanding of the Openreach external network.
- – Preferable experience of SOLO / Connect / CT Mobile
- – Microsoft Office & PC literate.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2.
- – IOSH Managing Safely.
Excellent employee benefits:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping
- – Reward scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then please apply below or send you cv to email@example.com