Are you ready to support the delivery of a fibre first Britain? Have you been impacted by Covid and looking for a new career or just looking for a new exciting challenge? We are currently seeking to recruit a Civils Supervisor to support the deployment of full fibre networks across the North West. We would love to hear from you if you have fibre / telecoms experience.
You’ll be working in a part of a business that is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
Reporting to and directed by the Delivery Performance Manager you will be a customer ambassador in the field, responsible for enabling the delivery all works in the company workstack through the resolution of access and fluidity issues.
- – Safety and Streetworks – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant, correctly completed documentation.
- – Joint Site Meetings – attend JSMs with asset owners to progress hot jobs and suppliers of specialist services e.g. directional drilling, to unlock fluidity.
- – Urgent Safety Issues – make sure that you are available on the phone to support 2-hour and 4-hour defects as and when they are raised.
- – Customer Relationship – develop a collaborative working relationship with all customer’s representatives locally through the delivery of outcomes that meet all customer requirements
- – Escalations/Complaints – work with Delivery depots to ensure expedient resolution of all escalated issues.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Experience of supervising civils, poling or cable gangs working in the highways network or having held a position of ‘site supervisor’ or similar in the construction or telecoms industry.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- – IOSH Managing Safely
- – Use of Solo, Qlikview, ConnecT etc.
Excellent employee benefits:
We are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support