“Fastnet are recruiting for Telecom technical Trainers in Edinburgh on a permanent or contract basis.
There is a competitive salary on offer. You will be responsible for developing, delivering & co-ordinating delivery of training Telecoms programmes.
You will be expected to demonstrate confidence in communicating with people at all levels & have in-depth knowledge of Telecommunications, copper & fibre networks. You will be expected to demonstrate a good work ethic & take a high degree of personal responsibility for your work. Industry knowledge is a prerequisite. Permanent & contract roles available.
– Comply with training regulatory obligations
– Ensure all training records & systems are updated accurately & well maintained
– Identify & assess future & current training needs from current & new clients
– Adopt a continuous improvement approach to training modules
– Continually review practices & procedures to ensure best practice is always delivered
– Attend departmental meetings
- – 28 days holiday
- – Day off for your birthday!
- – Company Pension.
Applications are subject to enhanced DBS check. Attractive negotiable salary.