Do you have proven experience supervising cable and civils gang working on or off the highways network? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Direct Labour Depot Manager you will be employed to supervise the Civils and Flex Operatives in the performance of their daily tasks. Ensuring that they are following the programme of works, you will be responsible for driving productivity and compliance across all areas at all times.
- – Coordinate and record multiple site meeting with varying authorities.
- – Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits.
- – Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- – Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site. (NRSWA).
- – Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered, Updating SOLO Notes via Handheld device.
- – Report daily to the line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- – Ensure all Job Pack Supporting Documents including ‘Box to Box’ Diagrams and Openreach A537 forms are completed accurately and to specification.
- – Ensure that all Traffic Management / TTRO requirements are met and recorded.
- – NRSWA
- – Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- – Good communication, people management and leadership skills
- – Experience of the Openreach external network.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org