We are currently looking for Telecom Riggers for upcoming roles of Lead man and 2nd Man for regular long term work Nationwide.
Salary of £250 -£300 a day depending on experience.
Must have experience and certs in the Telecom mobile infrastructure networks.
- – Experience of working on UK Mobile Operator Networks
- – Fully understand and comply with current UK & customer Rigging Practice and Standards
- – Experience of the installation of Microwave, antennas, feeders, MHA’s & associated steelwork-
- – Rig and test microwave / PCN antennas and feeders
- – De-installation & removal of equipment from antennas / masts / towers / rooftops / pylons etc
- – Able to follow and correctly label and terminate all types of cabling
- – Working at height experience
- – Competent in the use of test equipment
- – Electrical Experience
- – A full UK driving licence
- – Advanced Climber and Tower Rescue
- – RF Awareness
- – First Aid at height
- – Rooftop Safety & Access
- – Manual Handling & Asbestos Awareness
- – Environmental awareness
- – Working at Height medical
- – Electrical Certification
- – Have experience as a 2nd Man, and understand specifications to a competent level
- – Be Adaptable and Flexible in work
- – Rooftop safety certified
- – Safety in the workplace
- – Full driving licence & Vehicle “
If you are interested and available please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give us a call on 07594 302544.