Based from our client’s manufacturing facility in Leek, Staffordshire, Fastnet are recruiting for an experienced Site Service Engineer with an electrical/mechanical background to work on and off site to build, install and maintain their wide range of welding and positioning equipment.
– Full time, permanent position available with immediate start.
– Monday – Thursday 08:00 to 17:00 Friday 07:30 – 16:00
– Offsite hours to suit projects/customers
– As well as employment stability they can offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to earn a yearly attendance bonus.
– They supply and maintain the company workwear.
– The company also encourages healthy eating by supplying fresh fruit throughout the company on a weekly basis.
They are World Leaders in their field. Provide bespoke solutions to a world class customer base. Design and manufacture high precision mechanical/electrical products for use in the production of wind turbines, general engineering, oil and gas industries plus the defence sector.
They are forward thinking and innovative and expanding due to growth.
– You must be an experienced, multi skilled electro/mechanical engineer with some relevant experience/qualifications.
– You must be willing to work on and off site, work to targets and deal directly with customers/operators.
– Have a flexible positive approach to your work and working hours.
– Honest and reliable. Excellent communication skills. Time Served or equivalent qualifications required.