Due to growth and expansion our client is recruiting for an experienced M&E buyer to join their team and work from their head office in Camden on a permanent basis.
- – Purchasing of Labour & Materials
- – Identifying potential and negotiating terms and prices with suppliers along with lead times to ensure the project deadlines are met.
- – Ensuring accuracy in orders by cross referencing with drawings and getting credits for unused products and excess materials by close monitoring material control.
- – You will also be responsible to resolve supplier invoice queries, authorising supplier invoices therefore minimising delay in payment / cash flow.
- – Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- – Highly skilled with Excel
- – Construction experience
- – Residential experience
- – M&E experience
If this seems like an opportunity that you would like to make the most out of, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.