Reporting to the Direct Labour Supervisor you will be tasked to work on a major new Telecoms Openreach project. The focus of the work will be to Survey 3rd party infrastructure to assess and record its suitability and document any proposed network upgrades/installations.
- – Complete intrusive surveys on the underground and overhead network to locate blockages and establish clear cable routes.
- – Assess CBT (Connectorised Block Terminal) locations to minimise overhead road crossings.
- – Taking measurements, digital images as appropriate, recording plant sustainability and identifying risks.
- – Owning, executing and delivering survey requirements within a geographic region.
- – Highlight and escalate major variances to the nominated project lead.
- – Ensure validity and accuracy of completed survey submissions and work is completed on time and to plan.
- – Liaising with Cable Survey Teams & Coordinating outputs from those teams.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2
- – S11 & S13 Accreditation/Orion Required
- – MEWP
- – Driving licence
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that they offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with their Reward scheme