We at FastCare are recruiting on behalf of a reputed health care client for a permanent Day or Night nurse to join their highly qualified team at the Nursing home. The home specialism is caring for older adults with Dementia, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment. As a Registered Nurse within a Private Nursing Home, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents to help deliver the quality of care they deserve. You will play a crucial part in creating a safe and supportive environment for residents with a range of needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
Pay rate: £17.21 per hour, £21.00 per hour O/T
- – Supervise and manage care staff.
- – Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care.
- – Manage incidents in professionally and appropriately.
- – Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use).
- – Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues.
- – Create, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents.
- – RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number.
- – 1 years care home experience working with elderly residents.
- – Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- – Undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. If you’re interested in this role then contact James on (phone number removed) or email your CV to email@example.com