To design and implement project design that delivers work in time and efficiently, in accordance with budget, Streetworks legislation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
- – Design a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed target.
- – Provide direction to Work Coordinators and Production teams.
- – To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation.
- – To mitigate risk and ensure critical path activities are clear and achievable.
- – To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work.
- – To keep Project Sponsors and other stakeholders up to date with progress.
- – To monitor spend against budget.
- – To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
- – To perform other duties as required.
- – To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI’s are met or exceeded.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- – Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
- – Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- – Must be adept in use of software systems.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – Must have basic numeracy and literacy skills, to GCSE standard.
- – Prince2 or show equivalent understanding (preferred).
- – City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
Excellent employee benefits:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Reward scheme