Fastnet are recruiting on behalf of our client in the North / North West. We are looking for a Project Manager with Telecoms experience to start immediately. The ideal candidate will live in a commutable distance from Bradford and Halifax.
- – To keep Project Sponsors and other stakeholders up to date with progress.
- – To monitor spend against budget.
- – To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
- – To perform other duties as required.
- – To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- – Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- – Manage productivity and assign roles, tasks and responsibilities necessary for completion of the work.
- – Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- – Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
- – Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- – Must be adept in use of software systems.
- – PIA experience
- – FTTP experience
- – Sub-Contractor background (preferred)
- – Must have basic numeracy and literacy skills, to GCSE standard.
- – Prince2 or show equivalent understanding (preferred).
- – City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
If this seems like an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply with an up to date CV and your current contact details.