Reporting to the Direct Labour Supervisor you will be tasked to work on a major new Telecoms works project on the Openreach network. The focus of the work will be to Survey 3rd party infrastructure to assess and record its suitability and document any proposed network upgrades/installations.
- – Complete intrusive surveys on the underground and overhead network to locate blockages and establish clear cable routes.
- – Assess CBT (Connectorised Block Terminal) locations to minimise overhead road crossings.
- – Taking measurements, digital images as appropriate, recording plant sustainability and identifying risks.
- – Owning, executing and delivering survey requirements within a geographic region.
- – Highlight and escalate major variances to the nominated project lead.
- – Ensure validity and accuracy of completed survey submissions and work is completed on time and to plan.
- – Liaising with Cable Survey Teams & Coordinating outputs from those teams.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2
- – S11 & S13 Accreditation/Orion Required
- – MEWP
- – Driving licence
Excellent employee benefits:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Reward scheme