TELECOMS PATCH MANAGER – BERKSHIRE -PERMANENT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telecoms Patch Manager in Berkshire. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of installation work within a telecom’s environment.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Reporting to and directed by the Area Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all works underpinned in the programme at stage 2 are delivered as planned to include: confirmation of resource on site, dealing with any in-life issues and flagging any requirement for jeopardy management. You will, through your team of Field Agents see all programmed works through to finish on site and engineering completion.
- – Pro-actively drive Safety, Quality and Streetworks performance across the supply chain base.
- – Urgent Safety Issues – make sure that you are available on the phone to support 2- hour and 4-hour defects as and when they are raised
- – HA Relationships – work with suppliers and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through consistent high levels of streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality.
- – Programme Management – work with supplier and PMO to ensure that jobs are programmed for delivery in line with business priorities and validated required by dates.
- – Inspection Regime – using Field Manager and Connect Mobile systems ensure that you and your team of Field Agents complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements.
- – Job Fluidity – promote the use of civils avoidance techniques within your team to increase workstack fluidity.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Experience of Delivery/Operational Management.
- – Previous experience of supervising civils or cable gangs working in the highways network
- – The ability to communicate at all levels and manage key stakeholder relationships
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- – IOSH Managing Safely Educated to degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
Excellent employee benefits:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then please send you cv to email@example.com or call on (phone number removed)