A fantastic opportunity has arose to become a permanent member of our clients hugely successful and rapidly growing team. Fastnet are recruiting in Central London for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor.
To provide advice, assistance and guidance to Operations covering two projects across Central London: reporting to the Health and Safety Director.
- – Assist, guide and advise the Operations team with regards to the management of health, safety and environmental issues across the projects
- – Monitor compliance with company Health and Safety policies, RAMS, procedures and legislation
- – Monitor teams via site safety inspections
- – Monitor teams via management audits
- – Undertake internal audits
- – Produce reports based on findings from internal audits
Skills and experience required:
- – NEBOSH National Construction Certificate
- – CSCS Card
- – Minimum 2 years construction experience in large RC Framework builds
- – The ideal candidate will be able to display previous experience in a similar position
- – The ideal candidate will have a background in Mechanical and Engineering services
If this seems like a good opportunity for you, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.