Reporting to the Quality Manager, The Field Quality Improvement Agent is responsible for supporting the Operations Teams and Suppliers to enable them to deliver a service defect free on the telent City Fibre contract in both the short and long term.
To support the Quality Managers & Operational teams in the delivery of project and business compliance by:
- – Taking responsibility for assisting the Operations Agents in carrying out Quality audits and coaching across the region
- – Audit and implementation of coaching when defect trends are identified
- – To review product quality procedures to ensure that there is adequate control of the quality elements and facilitate as necessary to support and assist in the progress/closing out of defects
- – Supporting the Quality Manager to ensure that the region develops and embeds a quality behaviour so that the culture and performance improves.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – A good understanding of fibre networks.
- – Experience in work under your own initiative.
- – Ability to audit and coach teams to improve quality.
- – Familiar with Telecoms network systems.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – Qualified to maintain and build telecoms fibre networks.
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that they offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year.
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers.
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme.
- – Occupational health support.
- – Rewards Scheme.