We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a full time Field Based Co-Ordinator in Blackpool area.
Reporting to and directed by the Delivery Performance Manager you will be a customer ambassador in the field, responsible for enabling the delivery all works in the workstack through the resolution of access and fluidity issues.
In the course of your duties you will liaise with Highways Authorities, Network Rail, local businesses and members of the public.
- – Safety and Streetworks – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant, correctly completed documentation.
- – Joint Site Meetings – attend JSMs with asset owners to progress hot jobs and suppliers of specialist services e.g. directional drilling, to unlock fluidity.
- – Urgent Safety Issues – make sure that you are available on the phone to support 2-hour and 4-hour defects as and when they are raised.
- – Customer Relationship – develop a collaborative working relationship with all customer’s representatives locally through the delivery of outcomes that meet all customer requirements
- – Escalations/Complaints – work with Delivery depots to ensure expedient resolution of all escalated issues.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Experience of supervising civils, poling or cable gangs working in the highways network or having held a position of ‘site supervisor’ or similar in the construction or telecoms industry.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- – IOSH Managing Safely
- – Use of Solo, Qlikview, ConnecT etc.
Excellent employee benefits:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Rewards Scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then please apply below or send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org