We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join our clients rapidly expanding team. You must have experience working with single and multi-axis control systems.
As well as employment stability our client can offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to earn a yearly attendance bonus. They also supply and maintain the company workwear. There is always opportunity to progress and they are happy to support relevant training. The company also encourages healthy eating by supplying fresh fruit throughout the company on a weekly basis.
Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00 Friday 07.30 to 16.00 – Overtime always available.
– World Leaders in their field.
– Able to provide bespoke solutions to a World Class Customer Base.
– Design and manufacture high precision mechanical products for use in the production of wind turbines, the nuclear and defence sectors, general engineering, and oil and gas
– Integrating Lincoln, Esab and Miller welding systems into turn key welding systems.
– Progressive forward thinking and expanding due to growth.
The ideal candidate will:
– Possess working knowledge of drives and control systems with qualifications to back this up.
– Have proven experience.
– Provide exceptional customer service including professional assessments and advice.
– Be safety minded and will ensure good quality workmanship that upholds company
– Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial plant and equipment.
– Assess and identify faulty parts.
– Rewire faulty electrical systems.
– Work as part of a team or by themselves using their own initiative to find and repair faults in electrical systems.
– Honesty and reliability
– Proven experience of working with drives and controls Diagnostics
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexible approach to working hours
– Valid UK Driver’s License