We are currently seeking an experienced Depot Coordinator. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of coordinating, scheduling engineers and activity planning within a telecom’s or utilities environment.
Reporting to the Direct Labour Delivery Manager within the Direct Labour Depot you will be employed to coordinate and assist in the delivery programme for the depot. This will include interfacing between the Depot Supervisors, depot admin team and the Project Programme team.
- – Request Manual Orders for Inclusive civils works
- – Track Civils Works
- – Check estimates for upcoming work are fluid, permitted and have safe digs (if not – request or chase)
- – Update Delivery tracker with quantity of delivered Units of work – Daily.
- – Update BRAG status of works on the DL Programme tracker
- – Chase any outstanding estimates required for build programme with the city Programme team and supply further information if required.
- – Check survey returns from surveyors, update holding factors on tracker and check Depotnet / SOLO.
- – Check ‘Required By Dates’ – RBD’s on orders
- – Raise and Chase Client and Commercial teams for Change Requests.
- – Deal with any survey queries with the help of Surveyor teams.
- – Provide updates on a regular basis to works control and noticing department
- – Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site. (NRSWA)
- – Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered, Updating SOLO Notes & Project tracker notes.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- – Previous experience of coordinating preferably on Telecoms / Utility Works.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – Microsoft Office Packages
- – PC literate
Join us and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping
- – Reward scheme
If you are interested in this role, please click to apply today or send your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.