We have an exciting opportunity for an individual with a precision engineering background to join our client’s machine shop team. You must have experience in setting and operating milling machines and borers.
As well as employment stability, we can offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to earn a yearly attendance bonus.
The client will supply and maintain the company workwear.
There is always opportunity to progress and they are happy to support relevant training.
The company also encourages healthy eating by supplying fresh fruit throughout the company on a weekly basis.
Monday – Thursday 08.00 to 17.00 Friday 07.30 to 16.00 – Overtime always available.
– World Leaders in their field.
– Able to provide bespoke solutions to a World Class Customer Base.
– Design and manufacture high precision mechanical products for use in the production of wind turbines, the nuclear and defense sectors, general engineering, and oil and gas
– Machining is working mainly with ferrous but some non-ferrous metals, working to high precision tolerances.
– Progressive forward thinking and expanding due to growth.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Work as part of a team or by themselves, setting and operating milling machines and both vertical and horizontal borers.
– Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
– Use height gauges, micrometres and Vernier’s to accurately measure finished parts.
– Be safety minded and ensure good quality workmanship that upholds company standards.
– Honesty and reliability
– Used to working in a precision engineering manufacturing environment.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Flexible approach to working hours.
– Time Served or equivalent qualifications required.