Reporting to the Head of Quality Compliance, the purpose of this role is to accredit and assess operatives on the client’s network from an accreditation perspective. The role is responsible for ensuring all products have training material produced in line with product specifications to support the business in achieving right first-time approach.
- – You will be responsible for delivering safety and craft accreditations and assessments across the regions.
- – Provide a training programme which will dictate mobilisation timelines to the business and suppliers.
- – Implement in life accreditation plans down to gang level driven by information provided by the Supplier management team
- – Present accreditation material to the highest standard in line with product specifications
- – You will manage the accreditation academy process under the guidance of the Head of Compliance.
- – Experience of the Openreach network
- – Knowledge of the overhead network, poling, cabling and fibre in particular
- – TAQA or another recognised Assessor Qualification (or working towards).
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Reward scheme