Fastnet are recruiting on behalf of our industry leading client in Wembley for an experienced Commissioning Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
Responsible for managing a multi-disciplinary team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers including outsourced commissioning specialists to implement commissioning strategy and increase standards of the commissioning processes.
- – Take overall responsibility for the day to day management of all M & E commissioning activities on the project to ensure successful completion of these activities against the programme.
- – Management of the specialist subcontractors.
- – Interface with the utility companies.
- – Produce weekly and monthly reports including reports to the client and internal reports.
- – Produce a monthly Sustainability Report.
- – Management of flushing the relevant systems on site (In-house).
- – Implementation of Commissioning Strategy, including review of the strategy from time to time to ensure it is up to date with relevant legislation and client requirements.
- – Attendance of various weekly multi-disciplinary meetings including formal internal meetings.
- – Manage a core team of engineers in a fast-moving programme environment to maintain the client’s programme.
- – Dealing with the client and its representative in a professional and positive manner and represent the company in a best practice setting
- – Writing concise commissioning method statements
- – Troubleshooting technical problems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- – Must have substantial project management experience.
- – Forward-thinking individual and able to provide solutions and make decisions.
- – Good communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels.
- – Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities along with people management and large team leading capabilities are also are essential for this role.
If this seems like an ideal opportunity for you, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.