Our client are an industry-leading precision engineering company and they are looking to add an experienced CNC Miller to their team. They supply a wide variety of industries including, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil and Gas plus many more.
The position involves:
- – Programming, setting and operating
- – 4 axis milling
- – Working of your own initiative
- – Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- – knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc Controls
- – Knowledge of Mastercam (Ideal)
The Ideal candidate:
- – Technically minded with a CNC machine tool background
- – 10 years experience with CNC milling
- – Knowledge of CNC Tooling, CAD and CAM
- – Organised and efficient with your work
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is working on the shop-floor and wants to move into a position that involves managing the manufacturing process from a business perspective.