Reporting to and tasked by the Supervisor, you will be employed to complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of optical fibre on the Openreach external network
- – Set up site in full accordance with NRSWA
- – Complete milestone progress reports with supporting photographs
- – Ensure all tooling is in good condition and calibrated in date where required
- – Complete POWRA (Point of work risk assessments) and maintain visitors log
- – Excavate, backfill and manage spoil on site
- – Complete cold lay re-instatement in line with Section 72 Standards
Safety Conscious – is pro-active in matters of safety and is committed to keeping pace with standards and legislation. Drives a safety-first culture with own team, suppliers and customers.
Quality Focussed – knows the importance of a right first-time culture, is a clear and proactive communicator promoting best practice across the business.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- – NRSWA Unit 2
- – Driving licence
Excellent employee benefits:
Our client is committed to ensuring that they offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join them and you can expect to receive:
- – 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- – Company pension scheme
- – A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- – An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- – Occupational health support
- – Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with our client’s reward scheme
- – 15 % of basic salary offered as a bonus.