We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Programme Lead to support the deployment of full fibre networks across the North West. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience within a similar role.
A key deliverable of this role is to provide the business with fully built detailed programme to enable delivery against contractual milestones You will be responsible for the city specific plans on a rolling quarterly basis, as well as tracking weekly / monthly performance .
- – Program management ” building quarterly programs in conjunction with the delivery teams to meet the customer expectations and business needs in line with bid assumptions
- – Capacity / forecast planning ” identify and communicating future resource requirements across multiple locations and the identification of gaps highlighting risk to the senior team.
- – Customer Relationships ” through regular communication and positive delivery outcomes establish an effective working relationship with the customer
- – Data Analytics ” providing MI on all aspects of delivery, tracking against agreed City delivery plans, cost and revenue MI against bid assumptions, performance against Contractual KPIs.
- – Reporting ” provide formal contractual dashboard interfaces to the customer.
- Business Plan ” Supports and inputs to future business plans with a 2 ” 5 year horizon.
- – Knowledge of NEC 3 framework contract an advantage.
- – Experience of Project/Delivery Management.
- – Project Management – Experience of complex delivery program’s through partners and Delivery Depots.
- IOSH Managing Safely Educated to degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Prince 2 or MSP Practitioner accreditation is preferred though not essential for this role.
If you have the experience and feel this role is for you, please get in touch!