Our client is a leading independent training and management consultancy who operate nationwide.
Telecoms, Telecoms – Vendor Specific, Construction, Health & Safety, Highways, Smart Metering and Utilities.
The existing team make “amazing” happen each day. Their passionate experts are dedicated to their customer’s success. They are all passionate about transforming people’s lives and careers. This makes it a creative, collaborative, fun and rewarding place to work.
After recently securing major contracts, our client are growing their geographical reach, and therefore we have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic technical trainers and assessors for contract and permanent roles. The positions will be based across all of our multi-utilities training centres located in Bedworth, Bury, Pulborough & Nottingham. You will be delivering telecommunication, health and safety and many more training courses.
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Specialist in the following fields should enquire today: Telecoms, Street Works, Civils and Health & Safety. As long as you have the right skills and industry knowledge, we can get you the qualifications for delivering training if required.
• Ensuring competency of the client’s staff, through robust training delivery
• Complying with any training regulatory obligations
• Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and well maintained
• Identifying and assess future and current training needs from current and new clients
• Adopting a continuous improvement approach to the training modules
• Continually review practices and procedures to ensure best practice is always delivered
• Attend departmental meetings
• Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (2018) and to ensure all new systems are reported to the Data Protection Officer.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate confidence in communicating with people at all levels and have an in-depth knowledge of your subject area. You will be expected to demonstrate a good work ethic and take a high degree of personal responsibility for your work.
Our client has a proud record of investing in their people.
If you feel that this role is for you, then don’t delay apply today!